IN THE NEWS
2019 Close It Conference Speaker
Levelhead’s CEO Saundra Schrock has been selected, along with our two education partners, Dr. Dale Jasinski and Dr. Steve Dunn, as a speaker for the 2019 Close It conference - “Shift Happens: Critical Shift”. Saundra will detail the findings of Levelhead’s recent case study with students at three colleges/universities. Close It is described as “the leading conference gathering thought leaders and practitioners from education, technology, policy, HR, and foundations.”
October 15-16, 2019, Santa Fe, New Mexico
Indiana Wellness Summit Speaker
Levelhead’s CEO Saundra Schrock was a featured speaker at the Indiana Wellness Summit, Fall 2019. Saundra presented the latest research regarding “Stress, Mindfulness, and Your Bottom Line”.
September 17-18, 2019 — Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Council of Arizona’s 2019 Annual Meeting
Our CEO was on the road again in September, this time showcasing one of our amazing Levelhead clients, Kris Page-Iverson, Director of Employee Health & Wellness, Tucson Electric Power Co./UNS Energy Corp.
September 5, 2019 - Phoenix, AZ
Featuring Saundra Schrock, Levelhead's CEO and
Sue Beranek, Levelhead's Director of Communications
JoyPowered Workspace Podcast — March 2019
Embrace Your Inner Softy – The Hard Truth About Soft Skills
By Saundra Schrock, Levelhead CEO
Workspan Magazine — January 2019
Generation Z is Coming to Work and Their Stress is Already High By Karlyn Borysenko
Forbes — November 2018
“Apps like Levelhead can also provide an easy approach to encouraging mindfulness as part of a daily routine at an enterprise level.”
Emerging Workplace Mindfulness Company, Levelhead, Recognized as a Preferred Provider by Wellness Council of Arizona PHOENIX, AZ — September 21, 2018
Culture Crush Rx Discussion — Radio Broadcast — August 6, 2018
“In this episode of Culture Crush Rx, Deb Caron dives into mindfulness in the workplace with Saundra Schrock, CEO and founder of the app Levelhead, a workplace mindfulness program that helps encourage a clear mind and optimal performance on the job, and Ed Borromeo, COO of Tallwave, the design and innovation company that helped develop Levelhead (and also uses it in their own workplace).”
3 Ways Leaders Can Instill Mindfulness at Work
By Jeff Pruitt
Inc. — June 30, 2017
"From rooms dedicated specifically to yoga and meditation to bringing in instructors for private lessons to using apps such as Levelhead, companies like Medium, Starbucks and Asana, have all put a focus on bringing mindfulness into the workplace."
Business is a Mental Game: Learn How to Win It
By Jeff Pruitt
Inc. — March 24, 2017
"Only by preparing for all outcomes and proactively seeking solutions to problems can leaders overcome negative thought patterns. How do you free up your headspace when these thoughts take over? Saundra Schrock, business mindfulness consultant and founder of Levelhead, suggests reminding yourself of all that's gone right when it feels like everything's going wrong."
Quarter 3 2019
- September 2019. The Emotion Nobody Wants to Talk About: Envy
- August 2019. Speak Softly & Kindly (to Your Self)
- July 2019. Nighty Night...
Quarter 2 2019
- June 2019. Time to Step Out of the Echo Chamber?
- May 2019. Are Women more Emotional than Men?
- April 2019. Music at Work - To Listen or Not to Listen?
Quarter 1 2019
- March 2019. Can Emotional Intelligence be taught
- February 2019. Fourteen "Mindful" Gifts for February
- January 2019. What's on your New Year's resolution list?
Quarter 4 2018
- December 2018. Want the secret to giving the perfect gift? See inside.
- November 2018. It's World Kindness Day. How will you participate?
- October 2018. Are women better at multi-tasking?
Quarter 3 2018
- September 2018. Ten tips to keep your mind from wandering while listening.
- August 2018. Drive success -- however you define it -- with mindfulness.
- July 2018. Phil Jackson's winning approach to winning (it's a lot like Steve Job's)
Quarter 2 2018
- June 2018. Use mindfulness to minimize cognitive bias.
- May 2018. Functional mindfulness at work: one company's journey.
- April 2018. What if your workplace could become a haven of happiness? It could. Seriously.
Quarter 1 2018
- March 2018. What do cyberloafing and distracted managers have in common?
View our References page.